Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in finding out more about your surgery?
Would you like to influence the development of local health services?
The Practice is setting up a virtual Patient Participation Group with the following aims:-
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
- To provide an avenue for patients input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed.
- To provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
- To collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- To communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.